Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Got to be Kidding, Kidney Stones???

Well our family got their first close encounter with Kidney Stones this last week. Justin had them and even though his rugby coach says he is so tough. You would not have known it watching him with kidney stones. Not that he is not tough, but they are just soooooooo painful! I have heard about them from many others and how painful they are, but just seeing Justin with them helped me to have a new respect and fear of them. I am such a big baby. I know I am.

This week is just full of medical stuff. I had my physical last week and so far everything is good, but tomorrow I have to take a stress test. They called it right, I am already stressed. The doctor thinks everything is fine, but due to my family history long past and recent, I should have it done. I am not stressing, or am I???

Either way tomorrow I will be stressed in more way than one. But for today I will just try and relax and enjoy the day.

The good news is that I get to go watch Brooke play tennis. A victory is always good to relieve stress, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment