Saturday, April 18, 2009

FREE FRIDAY'S ARE GREAT

Yesterday was such a great day. Just hung out at home most of the day doing nothing. I loved it. Then spent the afternoon a dinner with Tam and then shopping for her some summer clothes. I must be getting soft in my old age or something, but I really enjoyed helping her shop for some new summer clothes. I picked out some awesome super hot outfits, needless to say she did not pick most of them. But, she did pick some of the clothes I picked out. As a matter of fact all the stuff she bought I picked out.

It is such a blessing to see her feel good and ready to do things. I am so thankful to God that she is feeling better so much more of the time. I am so thankful to God's people for their prayers.

Finished the night with great friends just visiting and hanging out. I am so thankful for friends that you can just talk with. What a blessing.

God, thank you for a free Friday and time with my wife who was feeling good. Thank you for time with friends to hang with. Thank you for the little things I seen yesterday. Tammy smile, her feel pretty, her feel good, her energy, the servant attitude of a pre-schooler, the love of a family, the love of my family. I am so blessed.
Thanks God
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment