Thursday, April 16, 2009

All Stressed About Nothin

Well, the worst is over. Did my stress test and did fine, atleast I felt fine. It was a lot less eventful than I thought it would be. I guess the results could not be good, but I felt great during the whole thing.

Moving on. The stress of pastoral life seems to trump any physical stress in my life anyways. I wonder why the people of God do not desire to protect worship. Why do they put it second or lower on their life's scale. What are we doing wrong in the church when people do not want to pray and worship but they love to play and party. There is a disconnect somewhere.

God what will you do to bring us back to you and you alone. I pray we learn and return quickly and that total destruction does not need to come to wake us up.

I am probably over reacting to the situations of my life, but I do wonder when the people of God will trust the Body of Christ to truly worship in Spirit and Truth. In transparency and honesty, leaving behind the cares of the world and chasing only God and His people.

Now I'm stressed about something at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment