Monday, April 27, 2009

Say CHEEEESE!!!!!!!

Yesterday was just picture perfect! Great day in worship as we seen a young lady give her life to Christ. How sweet that was. What a beautiful picture that was of her as she came down that isle and gave all that she knows of herself to all that she knows of Him. That's a picture I will not forget soon.

Then in the afternoon, the photos just started rolling. I heard the Baker clan was quite a big group. But it was so sweet to see people fellowshiping together in the hall as they waited so patiently for Olin Mills to call their name. Even waiting in line is not wasted in the Kingdom.

Group last night was AWESOME!!! I learned so much about encouraging people in my life. I only hope I can put into practice all that I learned. It really it important to focus on what is right with someone and not so much about what is wrong with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment