Monday, April 20, 2009

1800

1800, sounds like a great number if it is your weekly paycheck, but that is not why I am focused on this number. It is a great number if it is the number of people you had at your outreach event, but that is not why I am focused on that number either. 1800 is the number of calories the doctor wants me to have each day. Sounds like a lot, but when I really count the calories, I mean all the calories, it is not too much. 1 Turkey sandwich has around 375 calories. 1 bowl of oatmeal has over 300 calories. 1 Apple or Banana 100 calories. It adds up pretty quick. But I need to do it. I pray for strength and self discipline to stick to this. I need so much more self control. Actually right now I need God control, because myself does not desire the right things.

1800 seems like the right number, but to be honest 3800 is more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment