Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unthinkable Is Coming

We are well on our way to Doing The Unthinkable! The creative people are painting, lighting, and getting the videos ready as we enter into the Unthinkable. This week is flying by already and time is slipping away. It always seems like this right before a theme, but it always works out. It's been a while since we have had a back drop and all. Some people have been missing them and others have probably been enjoying it.

Speaking of missing, I have been missing some people lately. We have a few who have dropped out and a missing a lot. I am going to try to make contact with them this week. I will not mention their names because it might be you that I am missing. If you have been missing I hope to see you soon. This Sunday would be a great week to come back.

Also been getting ready for the Evangelism Conference. I am so excited about this meeting. No, I really am. It is the only meeting each year that I really get excited for, but it is always really good. I hope many of our people will make plans and attend.

Today is Fat Tuesday, and boy do I want one of those punch-key (sorry about spelling), but so far I have been strong and not given in. I have plenty of people who are watching out for me so that I do not falter.

No comments:

Post a Comment