Thursday, February 19, 2009

Invaded by Gofor's

Well today the senior adults, our "Golden Gofors" are having their monthly fellowship here at the church and it is all wii day. They are going to eat and play the wii's. The staff was helping set up the systems and boy the fun began already. Lois showed us how to hoola hoop and she did so good, that myself and Kevin whipped her by doing more than her.

Have not had that much fun in a long time. The Gofors had a ball with Wii fit and Wii bowling. Ed Lee was the best bowler or was it Ellen. Hariett seemed to have the Wii fit down. She said she had never done it before, but I am not sure.

I am excited about Sunday as we explore what it is like for us as a church to charge forward together in God's Kingdom.

I am praying hard for this afternoon as we minister to the family that lost a mother and brother in the last week. I know is going with us and I pray we will be sensitive to His leading as we visit with the family. Thank you God for your presence in times like these.

The diet is going pretty good. I am 4 days into it and all is well. Last night was rough, but I did pretty good. Today I am much better. I am praying for strength day by day and sometimes moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment