Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In The News

Yesterday there was an article in the Baptist Press about our church and how God has been working in and through us. It feels a little weird to read about your own church, but it is also such a blessing to see so many of the things God is doing right here in our midst. God has been so good to us. The past 6 months or so have been incredible.

Below is the link for the article if you are interested
http://baptistpress.com/BPnews.asp?ID=29889#

I am not sure why He has chosen to move in our midst so greatly, but I am so grateful He has. One thing that I believe has contributed to this is the fact that we are meeting faithfully to pray together each week. I wish more people seen the importance of making this a priority, but I am thankful for the ones that make this so faithfully important.

This Sunday we are going to baptize a few more of the people talked about in the story and what a blessing that will be. This Saturday we will meet again to begin our ministry to new mom's. It is called "Side by Side." This week we are going to begin to put some real practical plans to our vision. I can not wait to see how it shapes up.

How will we meet to pray tonight? I am not sure how to lead this time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment