Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Blessings

Thursday started off great. It is always good to have breakfast with the "Gofors". Cracker Barrel is about as good a place as any to do just that. Our senior adults always bless me and challenge me to continue in my faith. Even when it is not as easy.

Then my day got better. I was able to spend some time with a new friend who just blessed me beyond measure. He showed me what it is to simply follow Christ and Him alone. To not be distracted by the things in life, but to focus on the most important things. Faith, Family, Friends as he said it.

His courage and passion for God have me ready to take on the world for Christ's sake.

This Sunday our people are going to get to know him a little and I know they will be encouraged in their faith through him.

This week we are going to do the "Unthinkable" and "Get Real"

No comments:

Post a Comment