Thursday, March 5, 2009

Evangelism Conference What A Challenge

Monday and Tuesday were great days as I spent them at our Evangelism Conference out in Swartz Creek. I was challenged greatly to continue to do whatever it takes to share the Gospel right here right now.

Ed Stetzer challenged me to always be honest about where we are as a church and to look to see what we can do to better meet our culture where they are and not expect them to come and change for us.

Mike Licona challenged me to know the Word of God better so that I can not only defend my faith, but also be able to package the truth that I have come to know in a little different way. What A blessing.

The youth rally on Tuesday night was such a blessing. To see all those youth out there praising the Lord made me want to shout!!! Fowler Band was incredible and the speaker Larry Johnson did a great job challenging our youth to really have their own relationship with Christ.

I was also blessed again as I was reminded of how important it is for us a believers to do things together.

After all we are all part of one great Body.

No comments:

Post a Comment