Tuesday, March 17, 2009

God Moved again on Sunday

Wow!!! After last Sunday I wondered what this week would be like, but God really moved as we began to see what it would be like and do the unthinkable thing of being honest with God. I am thankful that some of our people are willing to be open and honest with us about their struggles in life and how hard it is to be honest with ourselves and God.

God is working in the lives of some of the people who have been attending here recently and I am praying that God really empowers them to take their next step toward him.

Yesterday was exciting as myself and 3 of the ladies who are leaders of our new Side by Side ministry to new mom's and dad's, went to Saginaw and checkout a ministry to parents in that area. It was such a blessing to know that others are helping to celebrate the life of each new child that God gives us.

I am excited, scared, nervous as we really take a step of faith and begin this ministry.

Tammy is struggling with some of her meds and trying to get off of them. I pray that God really gives her strength and healing as she serves in His Kingdom. I get so frustrated that He does not heal her. I pray that He will. Sometime I am fearful for her and what it is doing to her emotional and spiritual health. She seems so strong, but I wonder how she stays that way. I do not think I would be so strong and faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment