Saturday, July 11, 2009

Been a While



Well it's been a while since I wrote. Much has happened since. Life has been going at warped speed the last 6 weeks.



I graduated from Rockbridge Seminary with my Master of Ministry Degree and spend a few days visiting Grandpa and Euna in Arkansas. What a blessed time that was. Mom and Dad teased me and said that I was the Presidents Pet. I don't know if I am or not, but Dr. Eldgridge makes me feel like I am special. He has a way of doing that with lots of people though I think. He is the greatest. I am so thankful to him and my family for all their encouragement in this area.


Justin has decided to follow God to Midwestern Baptist Seminary and participate in their FUSION program. He will spend half the year preparing in the classroom and working with the North American Mission Board and then spend the 1st half of 2010 on the international mission field working with the International Mission Board. We are so proud of his decision to follow God, but it is also hard for us to let him go.

He will miss our family vacation we have had planned for around a year. Mom is not happy, but she wants God's best for him.

Brooke is getting senior pictures taken today. WOW am I old or is she still too young to be having those done yet. Me and Tammy neither one are ready for her to be a senior. It seems impossible that next year all our kids will be in college. And we think we are broke now. HA, HA

Aldo is working hard to get ready to go to SVSU and saving for a car. He is such a hard worker and has saved quite a bit already. Hopefully his mom and dad will kick in a little while he is in Chile for his brothers wedding this month.

Church is great and busy. I am so blessed to serve in a church that really plans to follow God wherever He leads us.

Well, I am off to Lake Michigan for Pic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment